If you have a job available you’d like to advertise (free of charge), send an email to completedstreets ~at~ gmail and I’d be happy to post it on this page and tweet out the job announcement as well. Open positions should be in these fields:
- City Planning
- Urban Design
- Transportation Planning/Engineering
- Landscape Architecture
- Sustainable Public Policy
Bicycle Transportation Engineer (Sr. Engineer)
- Organization: City of Dallas
- Location: Dallas, TX
- Summary: This Bicycle Transportation Engineer position within the Planning and Urban Design Department is responsible for implementing the 2011 Dallas Bike Plan which may include managing/coordinating City and multi-agency (TxDOT, Dallas County and DART) transportation projects which include on-street bicycle facilities and multi-use trail(hike and bike) projects. This position is responsible for designing on-street bicycle facilities, and ensuring the City’s transportation needs and City’s construction requirements are met during the planning, design and construction of City and multi-agency transportation projects that include bicycle transportation related elements.
- Experience: 3 years as a PE
- More Information: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/dallas/jobs/1340276/bicycle-transportation-engineer-sr-engineer
- Organization: City of Seattle
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Summary: Work in the Policy & Planning (P&P) Division of the Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT) with a team of professionals whose mission is to deliver a high-quality transportation system for Seattle. The division helps shape Seattle’s present and future transportation system to create vibrant communities connected by a transportation system that offers safe, affordable, and equitable choices for how and when to travel.
- Experience: 7 years of progressively responsible work experience including 5 years of project management experience for large, multi-disciplinary transportation planning projects
- More Information: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/seattle/jobs/1817743/principal-planner-strategic-advisor-sa2-epr?keywords=SA2&pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs
- Organization: Town of Merrimack, NH
- Location: Merrimack, NH
This is a highly responsible position implementing the planning and zoning processes of the Town. Individual provides administrative and technical support, as required and directed, to the Director of Community Development and Planning & Zoning Administrator in overseeing the overall land use planning and development objectives of the Community Development Department.
- Experience: 3 years
- More Information: http://www.merrimacknh.gov/jobs
Senior Transportation Planning/NEPA Project Manager
- Organization: AECOM
- Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
- Summary:AECOM is actively seeking a creative, highly talented Senior Planner/Engineer/Project Manager for immediate employment in the Raleigh, NC office. The appropriately qualified applicant will be able to demonstrate an established career in transportation planning and project management specific to the North Carolina Department of Transportation.
- Experience: 8 years experience, AICP or PE certification
- More Information: http://aecom.jobs/raleigh-nc/senior-transportation-planningnepa-project-manager/EC874099DCB247B7B76B1FA9245BB035/job/